Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Procrastination

I love to procrastinate. Maybe. I feel stressed out by the fact that I'm currently procrastinating, yet I do it over and over. My actions indicate a conflict with my emotions. Interesting concept. Perhaps I should dwell on this concept and write a lovely essay piece on it all morning. Which would nicely fit into the things I'm procrastinating.
1. I need to review the latest contract from Booklocker, my book publisher.
2. I need to respond to the author of a blog who wants to publish my guest post.
3. I need to edit the story of a member of my writing group.
4. I need to clean out my email Inbox.
5. I need to get ready to have this baby.
Actually, number 5 is currently just another procrastination method, since I still have 4.5 months to prep for baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment