Thursday, January 8, 2015

7 Reasons Why I Don't Use Pinterest for My Business

I love Pinterest. And I use it, but not to market my business! Here's my 10 reasons why:
7. THIS board
6. One time I made a comment that was not positive. It was a sarcastic observation. I was torn to shreds and someone commented that "EB" must stand for "Extra Bitch." There is no tolerance for humor, at least not my brand!
5. Pinterest is my Vision Board. I have a Secret board that I use for vision casting. And a lot of it is personal. And I'm really not sure how secure Pinterest is.
4. While I lovemaking Memes, which are eminently Pinnable, I'd prefer to just talk or write to share my business.
3. I just started using Jamberry. And now that I have insanely intricate manicures, I want to create a "punk" Pin - detailed directions for how to get these results. I mean, come on, don't you think people are already doing that anyway?
2. I don't have time - I've got to make sure my marketing time goes into strategies I enjoy.
1. Related to that - when I go onto Pinterest, I just want to relax. I don't want to think about my job.

Do you use Pinterest for business?

No comments:

Post a Comment