Monday, September 14, 2015

Top 10 things I feel when I'm whatever...

Depression has hit me. Typing is kind of like swallowing wood dust with no water in sight, but what the hell.
Apparently, I'm not alone. I'm never alone. Someone else out there is feeling like a failure, so here it is. You and I, we can feel like crap together.

10. I have one client who won't pay me, and another client just quit me, and I'm pretty sure there's no reason to keep pretending that I own a business when I'm not making any money.

9. The only thing I want to do is coach and get paid for it, but apparently I can only coach for free - no one is willing to pay me. This is very sad for me.

8. When I think of quitting my business I want to curl up in a ball and cry.

7. I have no idea what I would do besides this, and that makes me even more depressed. And then I think it'll be impossible to get a job. And then I think maybe I should temp as a secretary and that depresses me even more, because why did I get two Master's degrees if I was just going to be a secretary. I could do that with a lot less education.

6. Then I think I should stay at home with my daughter, pull her out of preschool to save money, and then I realize I suck at being a stay at home mom and I look longingly at the corner where I'm going to cry.

5. Then I think I should be writing, and then I remember that I don't write every day, so clearly I'm not a real writer, and even considering trying to write for a living is total insanity.

4. I wonder what is wrong with me. I mean, my period isn't due for at least 2 more weeks and I'm taking my anti-depressant and using my anti-SAD light box, so why am I so sad?

3. I have made all the wrong choices in my career and there is no recovery.

2. I bought liquor and plan to drink some tonight while eating Oreos, because I have no self-control and I'm clearly a failure, so I might as well throw it all away.

1. Except I won't get drunk. I'll just get sad.

Welcome to the most depressing post ever. I hope that you feel better than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment