Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Stitch Fix December Review!

OML, you guys, OML. I think I've gotten a Fix where I'll keep all five items! So loving this Fix thus far.
I worked on getting better quality photos for this review.
First, the dress. I got this dress in my last fix and loved everything except the fit. It was skintight below the waist, and that just isn't me. I mentioned that in my note to the stylist, and so she sent it again in this fix, in a bigger size!


As you can see, this size fits perfectly! You can still see my figure, but there's a little left to the imagination, just the way I like it.
In the last picture, you can see me putting on the sweater than came in my fix. Let me tell you, it is cuddly! Like wearing an oh so soft blanket. This sweater could not BE more me!

So yes, loving this sweater. It looks totally sophisticated and feels like comfort, so it's a winner.
Next up my stylist sent me boyfriend jeans. Normally, that's not a look I'm into. In the stores, "boyfriend jean" seems like code for "baggy crotch and skintight ankles." But these jeans, not so much. They do have tight ankles, but I finally figured out that the point of slim ankles is to make wearing boots OVER the jeans more convenient. Given that, I will probably keep the jeans, although normally I would run from jeans that are tight and ankle length.


And yes, I know it looks like they are long enough, but y'all, I am tall. I detest jeans that don't cover my ankles when I'm sitting down. These photos also don't show the cute wear and tear patches.
Next up is a great gray and black striped top with 3/4 sleeves. This looks like a great addition to my daily casual wardrobe - dressy enough with jewelry for a meeting, but casual enough to go to the playground with my daughter. I styled it with the infinity scarf the stylist included. Not sure really how to work with that yet, but it's cozy and I think I'll get the hang of it.


So, the scarf is $34, dress $78, sweater $78, jean $78, and top is $48. If I buy five, I'll get the 25%, which would effectively make the jeans free. Quite a deal!
What do you think? Keep it all? Tell me in the comments!

Want to try Stitch Fix yourself? Use MY link! I'll get a coupon if you do.
It's super fun. You take a style quiz, then schedule your first fix. There's a $20 styling fee, which is rolled into the price of any items you keep. You can also specify frequency of the Fix and the price range of clothes they'll send you. It's insanely fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment