Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October is here, November approaches...

I've joined NaNoWriMo, or National Novel Writing Month. And November approaches! I'm looking forward to this challenge, which will be a double challenge given that November is an extraordinarily busy month in the Bayless household. My husband and both nephews have birthdays, and there's Thanksgiving. This year we are traveling for my husband's birthday to DC. Then we usually go to Charlotte for my nephews' birthday parties (which my brother kindly schedules on the same day). And this year we'll be hosting Thanksgiving. So finding time to write EVERY SINGLE DAY will be a challenge, but one that I look forward to. After all, doing something for 30 days will surely help me develop the discipline for when November is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment