Wednesday, April 22, 2015

T is for Technology

Technology is super fantastic. Except when it's not.

My first job was working for an IT Helpdesk. I learned all kinds of ways that computers could go horribly wrong, some through user error and some through just plain bad software. My years in that job contributed hugely to my current exclusive reliance on Apple products.

But now, as things have moved onto Web based platforms, I have awful things happen to me. Just because I was a computer geek in the 90's doesn't mean I know the first thing about technology today.

Today, in particular was a bad day. I honestly am not even sure if this blog post will work. Still, in the end, technology is a very cool thing.

Oh, you were expecting a longer post? Check back in TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment